Therapy for Women in San Francisco
This is the time to focus on your well-being. Whether you'd like to be calmer, happier or less stressed, now is the perfect time to act on your commitment to your health and happiness.
I'm a clinical psychologist with a focus on women's psychological health and well-being. My clients include professional women, young adults, single women, single parents and moms - a range of women interested in the pursuit of growth, fulfillment and quality of life.
Join them in their focus on what matters. Tell your story. Gain knowledge and support. Draw on your strengths. Move forward with your life. Contact me to get started.
Help with Feelings, Relationships and Stressful Situations
I provide counseling and consultation to help women with:
- Moods - worry/anxiety, sadness/depression
- Relationships - divorce, separation, joint custody, break ups, the search for the right person
- Stress - personal or professional
- Difficult life events and experiences
- Life transitions
- Enhancement of emotional well-being
- Personal growth and development
If you don't see your concern above, by all means contact me and we can talk about whether I may be able to be of help to you. If not, I'll do my best to help refer you to someone who might be a better resource.
A Place to Talk About Things That Matter
Therapy is a place to talk about things that matter. Life is busy. But, when it comes to certain feelings and experiences it makes sense to slow down and take pause.
Do you want to:
- Handle stress better
- Feel less down or worried
- Figure out how to keep your anxiety in check
- Cope as best you can with a difficult situation
- Let go of what's holding you back
- Experience greater ease and peace of mind
- Enjoy more fulfilling work or relationships
- Build your sense of positivity and strength
If so, let's talk about how to get there. Things can get better.
Welcome to my Practice
Empower Yourself Through Therapy
It's natural to want to connect with others when you are stressed. It can boost resilience. It can help you better tap into your strengths.
Going to therapy is an expression of healthy human impulses to connect, pursue understanding and move forward. You don't have to face life challenges alone. In fact, it's better if you don't.
How you perceive and respond to life events can impact your emotional well-being - even on the course of your life. Let's consider what can be learned from what life has presented to you, and which steps forward best suit you.
Experiences, relationships, patterns of thought and lifestyle - all can impact well-being. Which of these do you think may be causing problems for you? Let's start there.
You've made your first step already by reading this. Now, take the next step and contact me to get started.